List of Gems
Warning: Some spoilers are ahead!
- The original four zones (Funkeystown, Magma Gorge, Kelpsy Basin, and Laputta Station) each offer their own individual Gem, described in-game as the power sources for the portals. After playing a game so many times, the tribe that owns the game will reward the player with a shard of their respective zone's Gem.
- The Funkiki Island Gem, also known as "the Heart of Funkiki," can be obtained after offering a golden pineapple to the Pineapple King.
- The Daydream Oasis Gem can be obtained by defeating Dali with two Dreamcatchers.
- The Nightmare Rift Gem can be obtained by defeating Goya with two Dreamcatchers.
- The Hidden Realm Gem can be obtained by defeating Kane in the Oni Dojo using Raj, Bomble, Singe, Yang, Maul, and Nectar.
- The Paradox Green Gem can be obtained by destroying the Henchmen 2.0 and repairing the roots of the Gnomon Tree.
- The Quest Gem can be obtained by aiding the resistance.